The 2019 Terra Nova FC season will start soon and this year we have a way for the soccer teams you are part of to help. We are calling it Goal Terra Nova and you can learn more using the button below.
Terra Nova Leaders
Terra Nova Leaders is an investment in the leaders of our community as they seek to start businesses, advance their education, participate in professional development, and grow healthy families.
Uganda has one of the world’s youngest and fastest growing populations combined with a poor economy. The youth of our country are entering adulthood with little education and few jobs to apply for. We have no choice but to raise a generation of leaders ready to make their own paths.
Working closely with the kids and youth of our community for the last eight years has allowed us to identify the emerging leaders. We have learned what they are capable of. When they come to us with their dreams of entrepreneurship, professional development, or starting a healthy family we work to connect them with the resources they need to achieve their goals.
Terra Nova Leaders is our newest effort and is being shaped by the first group of Terra Nova kids coming into adulthood. We are excited to see where these emerging leaders are going to take us!
Our Current Leaders
- Business Development Center: we have acquired several industrial sewing machines for our leaders to utilize their sewing skills to earn a fair wage. Several Terra Nova moms have remarkable gifts as seamstresses!
- Our Leaders have opened a variety of businesses including: water purification, a jewelry shop, a barbershop, a boutique, and an arcade.
- Stoplight Parenting Education Seminars are helping our young families develop healthy homes.
- We have helped more than twelve young leaders start their college educations.
- We have supported more than six young professionals in their pursuit of professional development certificates and continuing education.